Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I like the post because its speaks to the positive. I also must agree that there is a whole part of the story not being told..part NDA, part strategy from a business perspective with regard to future licensees and future M&A possibilities. I am in this for the long haul..or at lest until I reach my price exist point(s)..and even then I may not exist entirely such that I see how this story play out.

I think there may be some gems in some of this information in the SH letter..how much stock does PTSC currently own..is it significant enough to justify the statement below..or do they plan to acquire a lot more stock..or are they going after a small acquisition..not seeking to use debt, etc...or are they looking to some future cash..which they will use for buybacks..I still think that there is more to this whole "business resolution" thing..this is a very broad phrase..and I have to think it is intentional..we may be more in the drivers seat than many think here..

I may be reading too much into this..but..note the use of the phrase "first M&A transaction"..does this imply more than one or are they just making a statement of fact? they have made reference to this sort of thing in the past where they mentioned "companies" in the plural..I don't think that this is a mistake in terminology..

I let you be the judge..all in my humble opioion..

I expect that we will use a combination of cash, equity, and less likely debt to accomplish these objectives.

My objective is to close our first M&A transaction before calendar year-end. As a result, Patriot will continue to hold further dividend distributions, for the near term, and evaluate their applicability in future quarters.

New Message
Please login to post a reply