Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Chart

posted on Oct 20, 2009 09:49AM

SP is consolidating nicely. Big surprise to me that the SP has held within the current consolidation pattern, considering the recently 'perceived' negative news. (However, gcduck points out positive aspects within the scope of that news. Nice job, gcduck).

Consolidation pattern/trading range approximately .23-.36 with the mid-line of triangle around .29. STO is nearing oversold position, giving the appearance of a technical bounce back to .33 by the end of the week. Bollingers should narrow, with SP kissing either band, thus setting up for the SP to either, break out or break down. Without some positive news, I don't see the SP channeling sideways. BWTHDIK.

Both, 50/200 ema are creating great support, but the longer the SP stays below the median of the Bollinger's, the greater the chance of sliding down the slippery slope of the lower band. I believe it's critical that the SP trades back above .29-.30 in this cycle.

Looking at the chart since April, this is the 2nd consolidation pattern, that confirms a true break out (SP above 50/200 ema). Let the trend continue. PTSC must do something positive in the near term to sustain this trend.

Good luck to all!
PxP

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PTSC&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p52675785096

New Message
Please login to post a reply