Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Where? has the sense of urgency gone from this company

"Where is the loyalty to shareholders by touting a wave of signings four days before PTSC announces the "collapse" of our corporate structure. If as insinuated TPL is short of cash did they sell into the Alliacense PR knowing full well what PTSC was going to announce? (boy oh boy would that be illegal!!!"

Exactly why I was against the Master Agreement in the beginning. I had a real problem with them controlling our news releases and possible future situations where we couldn't control what they said. But, I will say, all in all they are much more capable of handling negoiations than we are. We are going to live and die with their abilities and unfortunately their situation with Moore. This situation with Moore is none of our business since it is about their 50% take, but also consider we cannot let TPL fail so it puts us in a very uncomfortable situation. If TPL goes banjrupt do we have access to all there research and negoiation materials? I don't remember seeing anything in the MA? Would they make us pay for all of that, or would it be cheaper to help keep them afloat? Who is our corporate lawyer? Does he know anything more than warrants and signing his own name. Who really does he work for?

New Message
Please login to post a reply