Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: And PTSC wonders why some of us question TPL & Auditing of PDS Expenses

In the past, I've enquired of the SEC why the Leckrones (and others at TPL) aren't considered insiders given that they always know about MMP license signings before anyone at PTSC. Boilerplate response from the SEC, as I've mentioned here before - it would need more than a few to ask the same question before I think any action would even be considered.

Tredennick's bio doesn't actually spell out the reason for his presence on the PTSC board. When I first bought into PTSC I had assumed in my naivete that part of the reason for Tredennick's presence on the PTSC Board was to give board members a head's up as to what was going on at TPL - in fact, the credibility his reputation gave the whole enterprise was reassuring for me - but the flow of information could just as easily have been the other way around. Something else that could do with some clarification... although there are other far more pressing questions waiting for answers.

the
poster
formerly
known
as
fatwollit

New Message
Please login to post a reply