Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"Please discuss the inner workings of a microprocessor. Copying and pasting from the internet is acceptable. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter."

ease, please take this in the spirit intended from someone who is more willing to give you the benefit of the doubt than others here for whom I also have much respect: I don't know why you're pursuing this particular line.

I couldn't stand up in front of a crowd and explain the inner workings of a micro-processor. So what? I do know that the MMP has been licensed by a multitude of companies, some of them global giants; I also know that the MMP has survived everything that PubPat and co have thrown at it to date and the odds are, I think you'll agree, that it will emerge from the USPTO relatively unscathed. Questions about PTSC and TPL management aside, isn't that all an investor needs to know?

Does the average Google shareholder know how to build search engine software? What percentage of shareholders in any auto company maintain and repair their own vehicles? Not sure what you're trying to prove here.

the
poster
formerly
known
as
fatwollit

New Message
Please login to post a reply