Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: AGORACOM Bias, Conflicts Of Interest And Financial Interests In PTSC

Pursuant to several "threatening" messages sent by members here and my subsequent responses to each of them, I would like to resolve this matter once and for all:

===========================================================

AGORACOM HAS NO BIAS, CONFLICTS OF INTEREST OR FINANCIAL INTEREST IN EITHER THE LONG OR SHORT OUTCOME OF PATRIOT SCIENTIFIC AND ITS STOCK PRICE

FURTHER, ANY MORE SUCH INSINUATIONS RECEIVED VIA E-MAIL AND POSTING TO THE SITE WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT EXPULSION FROM THE COMMUNITY

===========================================================

Quite frankly, it sickens me that a group of adults can not simply agree to disagree.

Moreover, it sickens me further that your failures to communicate with each other in a civilized manner have led to not only a disproportionate amount of time spent by AGORACOM moderators cleaning the mess up - but it has now spilled over into threats and accusations that AGORACOM somehow has a vested interest in the outcome of your uncivil behavior .... Un-fucking believable (It's my site and I can say what I like)

We provide this HUB for FREE. You have the tools to select your HUB Leaders and demote your HUB Leaders by simply rating or changing your rating of any particular member.

Our job is to only assist in moderation during extraordinary events. Our job is NOT to moderate this HUB on a full-time basis.

If you are unhappy with the service, feel free to leave and never come back. There are plenty of other sites available for your to choose from. Better yet, since many of you appear to know it all, use YOUR money, energy, time and intelligence to build a community that suits your needs.

That's what I did. When I got sick and tired of the nonsense at Yahoo, Raging Bull and other places, I built a better mouse trap. It's worked out pretty good ...

... BUT don't let our shortcomings get in your way AND don't let the door knock you on your ass on the way out.

I would prefer to have 10 sensible people in this HUB rather than 1,000 non-sensible people. AGORACOM was built on quality over quantity. It is going to stay that way.

Wishing you all a great day as you contemplate your futures on this HUB.

Regards,
George

New Message
Please login to post a reply