Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

In the 9/12/2001 proxy it addresses two separate employment contracts for David Pohl;

one is for his position as Secretary and the other is for his position as VP of Administration

In 8K dated March 13, 2002 Pohl left the company- it states that he left his position as Co- President but there was never a press release that I could find that states that he was ever co-president. In an August 10, 2001 8k it states that Giffhorn, Korodi and Miller jointly held the position of President. If Miller was replaced by Pohl, again, I could not find any information to support this.

In an 8k Dated June 17, 2005, it states:

Wallin's agreement was terminated on June 12

Giffhorn's agreement was terminated on June 13 AND

SAN DIEGO, Calif. -- June 15, 2005 -- Patriot Scientific Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: PTSC), a high-tech intellectual properties company working in the advanced microprocessor field, has named long-time board member David H. Pohl to the newly-created position of Chairman, CEO and President of Patriot Scientific.

I have not been able to locate any documents which reference his employment contract(s) for the June 2005 appointments. Anyone?

New Message
Please login to post a reply