Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

My understanding of the ARM case is that when we had the J3 in court they intervened and became a party to the lawsuit. For some reason we didn't want them in there maybe because Quantas was looming or for whatever reason IDK. We got them out of there by telling them they dont infringe on the 584 I beleive. We then tried to appeal that and lost. If ARM is a chip manufacturer why would we go after them. You would go downstream and fish first. Corrections welcome. Also I recall another company that had a disclaimer in their sales agreement that stated they would fight all infringers but specifically excluded the MMP which at the time I was very excited about this wording at the time. How this all can be fixed with Leckrone as a player on our team is doubtful. Even if we win there is the Moore situation and I dont think he is going to want to play ball with Leckrone ever again. Where does that leave us. Strike a deal with Moore send leckrone to prison is my position.

Just Ts and Os and corrections are appreciated.

New Message
Please login to post a reply