Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Somebody on this board, probably a hub leader and not me, is going to great lengths to defend Mark4321, and manipulate our board. I think I know who it is, but cannot be sure.

Whomever it is does not have the guts to report people, but will warn or BAN anyone against this Mark poster. Whomever it is does not post it in the violation section for reason, but justs deletes them. THAT IS CENCORSHIP AND MANIPULATION OF THIS BOARD.

To me, no matter how valuable a contributor to this board may be, this is very wrong!Agora, You probably know who this person is and I pray you will take proper action. This has been going on for months now!

I do not really report or ban anyone, except for spammers, and that is immediate. Please do some research on this isssue as I assume you would know, when none of us hub leaders can.

Thank you for your consideration. It was very obvious late this afternoon on 3/1/11

Thank you, T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply