Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

or anyone for that matter, can come up with outside funding for TPL without any negative consequences from the BK Court.

Also, TPL does have funds, it's just that the Court needs to approve all those TPL expendatures. In your proposed scenario, the Court would not allow TPL to miss the Capital Call and would pay it out of TPL's cash assets, because to not do so would risk losing the most significant TPL asset and put repayment of the Creditors in jeopardy.

Infact, going one step further, if such a plan as you propose were to actually be attempted in an effort to take control of the MMP, I believe the Court would most certainly intervene on TPL's behalf to prevent any proposed strategic PTSC maneuver.

Anyway, as I stated earlier today, IMO this retainer of Agility announcement would not have been PRed if TPL and the Creditor's Committee hadn't come to an agreed Chap 11 Reorganization Plan. So, I believe we'll see the ReOrg Plan formally accepted by the Bench at the July hearing; all neatly tied in a bow ....

New Message
Please login to post a reply