Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm with you. How quick we forget or gloss over the FRAUD allegations (not allegations from my perspective but REALITY). How can we (PTSC and some shareholders including me and others) claim / allege FRAUD on one hand and throw support to TPL’s plan or a joint plan with a FRAUDSTER at the helm. This reminds me of OJ looking for and excluding Nicole Simpson’s true killer(s) on every golf course in the Caribbean..give me a break…

One thing about our Moore Plan support letter (not being critical) but I did not see a lot of references to the claims of fraud (perhaps it was because they were claims)…I should have brought this up earlier,but perhaps it was excluded in the Moore support letter for various reasons…

Anywho, some can live with dealing with a FRAUDSTER if he brings home the bacon….he just may be bringing home smaller chunks of it while he slips more than his fair share in his pockets…

New Message
Please login to post a reply