Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I appreciate reading posts that are not in deep denial because they have invested deeply into this BS. The ones that had invested AFTER the loss of the Patent Infringement, have invested in the worst thing in the stock market, HOPE. Thats what P&D is, puff press releases with the usuals words of "hope" that sucks more money from the investors pockets, especially the ones that are in denial because they sunk a lot of money into this "hoping" a comeback!.

My costly experience with the likes of these companies and BOD's of PTSC, now add the Mosaic. It starts out with a good product, Idea or service that has a 50/50 chance of becoming successful, however, over time, they learn it's a lot of work and effort towards reaching their goal. Either they learn on their own or someone like, gee, PTSC BOD's that have experience with the P&D, show them the way. PTSC to Mosaic, well, the writing is on the wall, that right there is a clue.

Let me see, PTSC went from chip design/development, to full time Patent Infringement procecution to Block Chain and now onto Medical Research. After they suck the life out of this scam, morph into something else or move on like a hermit crap to another shell. 

As history has taught me, the BOD aholes do not know how to run a legite business other than selling shares, the ROI is not in the potential of the company or shall i say "host", its the P&D.

I think what got the PTSC BOD looking at Medical, is COVID, whatever is popular in the MS is what these people do, look for companies involved in that area, however, they are well behind the 8-ball not ahead of it. I actually thought they were going to segway into Mining last year with the rise of Gold, perhaps with the Biden Admin and the Green New Deal and fracking gets eliminated, Oil starts rising, we will see them morph from Medical into Oil Industries, or, who would of thunk, Solar Panels!.

New Message
Please login to post a reply