Welcome To The Moto Goldmines HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Moto Gold Project-Optimised Feasibility Study Completed

Moto Gold Project-Optimised Feasibility Study Completed

posted on Mar 02, 2009 09:56AM
March 2, 2009
Moto Goldmines Limited-Moto Gold Project-Optimised Feasibility Study Completed
PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA--(Marketwire - March 2, 2009) - Moto Goldmines Limited ("Moto") (TSX:MGL)(AIM:MOE) is pleased to report the completion of the Optimised Feasibility Study (the "OFS") for the Moto Gold Project (the "Project") in the Democratic Republic of Congo ("DRC").

This study significantly enhances the December 2007 Feasibility Study with the Project being reconfigured and optimised, resulting in reduced pre-production capital expenditure, a significant increase in Mineral Reserves, higher annual gold output and improved economics.

The OFS was principally completed by Lycopodium Minerals Pty Ltd ("Lycopodium"), Cube Consulting Pty Ltd ("Cube") and SRK Consulting Pty Ltd ("SRK"). The revised Project comprises a value driven open pit and high grade underground mining operation and is based on Probable Mineral Reserves of 42.3 Mt @ 4.0 g/t Au for 5.5 Moz of gold.

The planned mine life at commencement of production is approximately 16 years and is based on a nominal plant throughput rate of 2.8 Mt per annum. Gold production over the first five years is expected to average 484,000 ounces per annum.

Moto views the operational plan presented in the OFS as providing a sound development position to further exploit the excellent geological prospectivity of the Project. The successful infill drilling program at the KCD deposit undertaken during the second half 2008 provides a clear and compelling direction on which planning activities for the operation's expansion will focus.

OPTIMISED FEASIBILITY STUDY - KEY FINDINGS

In order to minimize the Payback Period and maximize the Project's return on capital, Moto has optimised mining and plant feed schedules by accelerating treatment of high net value per tonne feed material. Open pit mining is planned to proceed at a higher rate than that required to maintain plant feed to allow high grade material and value to be brought forward. Lower value material mined will be treated later in the mine life, with emphasis in the earlier years being on maintaining the highest value feed to the mill.

This open pit mining strategy is enhanced by the integration of a new large scale underground mine. Decline development is planned to commence 18 months prior to plant commissioning, to accelerate cash generation from this production source.

The key findings of the OFS are as follows:

- Project economics are significantly enhanced by introducing a high grade underground mine and adopting a value acceleration strategy for the open pit mine scheduling;

- Probable Mineral Reserves of 42.3 Mt at 4.0 g/t Au for 5.5 Moz of gold;

- Life of mine gold production of 4.8 Moz with an average estimated Cash Cost of US$318/oz produced;

- Average annual output of 484,000 oz of gold over the first 5 years at an average unit Cash Cost of $US303/oz produced;

- Project Payback Period of 3.1 years at US$750/oz gold price;

- Pre-production capital and infrastructure cost estimates total US$438M, including contingency (US$32M) and 18 months of underground development activities (US$32M);

- Deferred and sustaining capital expenditure over the operation's 16 year life is estimated to total US$180M; and

- Significant potential exists to further enhance the Project economics by increasing plant throughput with incremental capital expenditure, underpinned by potential increases to underground Mineral Reserves and accelerated treatment of open pit ore stocks.

Key features of the planned underground mine are as follows:

- 12 year mine life, with a steady state production level of approximately 1.5 Mtpa;

- Mineral Reserves of 11.6 Mt at 6.2 g/t Au for 2.3 Moz of gold; and

- Life of mine Cash Costs of US$281/oz produced.

Key features of the planned open pits are as follows:

- 7 year mining period (excluding pre-strip period), followed by a stock reclamation period of 9 years;

- Mineral Reserves of 30.7 Mt at 3.2 g/t Au for 3.2 Moz of gold; and

- Life of mine unit Cash Costs of US$343/oz produced.

EXPLOITATION OF RESOURCE BASE AND FUTURE DIRECTION

The OFS evaluated the Project's Indicated Mineral Resources of 112.4 Mt at 3.1 g/t Au for 11.3 Moz of gold and did not evaluate the Inferred Mineral Resource base of 107.2 Mt at 3.3 g/t Au for 11.2 Moz of gold.

Since the completion of the Project's Pre-Feasibility Study in August 2006, the conversion rate of Inferred to Indicated Mineral Resources has been close to 100% within the key deposits. Further to the underground concept study completed by AMC Consultants Pty Ltd ("AMC") in February 2008, Moto has focused drilling efforts in the Chauffeur area of the KCD deposit which is largely an Inferred Mineral Resource. The main lodes in this area have an estimated Inferred Mineral Resource of 20 Mt at 6.8 g/t Au for 4.4 Moz of gold and have been identified as being amenable to exploitation by underground mining. Due to the high grade nature of this system, Moto intends to undertake work to convert this mineralization to Mineral Reserve status as a matter of course.

The successful conversion of this material to Mineral Reserve would result in lower grade open pit material being deferred as mill feed and position the mine for anticipated future expansion.

The table below provides a summary of the Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources for the Moto Gold Project and the net attributable interest for Moto (being 70%):

Table 1: Mineral Resource and Mineral Reserve Inventory (Mineral Resources
greater than 1.0 g/t Au)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Gross          Net Attributable to Moto
Category       Tonnes    Grade   Metal  Tonnes    Grade    Metal   Operator
                  (Mt) (Au g/t)   (koz)    (Mt) (Au g/t)    (koz)
Mineral
 Reserves

Proven              -        -       -       -        -        -   Borgakim

Probable         42.3      4.0   5,470    29.6      4.0    3,829   Borgakim

Total Mineral
 Reserves        42.3      4.0   5,470    29.6      4.0    3,829   Borgakim

Mineral
 Resources

Measured            -        -       -       -        -        -   Borgakim

Indicated       112.4      3.1  11,293    78.7      3.1    7,905   Borgakim

Inferred        107.2      3.3  11,226    75.0      3.3    7,858   Borgakim
Source: Refer to Qualified Persons section for details of Qualified
Persons (NI 43-101)) or Competent Persons (AIM) with respect to the
quotation of Mineral Reserves and/or Mineral Resources.

Note: Mineral Reserves are INCLUDED within the Mineral Resources - they are
 not additional.
OPTIMISED FEASIBILITY STUDY SUMMARY

The Moto Gold Project is located in the north-east of the DRC and is a joint venture between L'Office des Mines d'Or de Kilo-Moto ("OKIMO")(30%) and Borgakim sprl ("Borgakim", a Moto wholly-owned subsidiary)(70%). All figures referenced represent the Moto Gold Project, being 100% of the project, unless otherwise stated.

Following the completion of the Feasibility Study in December 2007 and the delineation of an underground resource, Moto commissioned the OFS to reduce pre-production capital expenditure, whilst maintaining similar levels of annual gold output to improve project economics. Central to the OFS was the ability to reconfigure the Project by exploiting a portion of the high grade underground Mineral Resources of the KCD deposit.

Lycopodium was retained as the principal engineering consultant, with Cube as the geological and open pit mining consultant. SRK was awarded the contract to undertake the underground feasibility assessment. Contributors to key components of the OFS are as follows:

Lycopodium                         - Metallurgical interpretation & process
                                     plant design
                                   - Infrastructure design
                                   - Processing plant capital & operating
                                     cost estimation
                                   - Infrastructure capital & operating
                                     cost estimation
                                   - Project implementation planning

Cube                               - Geological database management
                                     & validation
                                   - Mineral Resource interpretation &
                                     estimation
                                   - Open pit mine design & scheduling
                                   - Open pit mine Mineral Reserve
                                     calculation

AMC                                - Open pit detailed scheduling & fleet
                                     Resourcing
                                   - Open pit mine capital & operating
                                     cost estimation

SRK                                - Underground mine design & scheduling
                                   - Underground mine capital & operating
                                     cost estimation
                                   - Underground mine Mineral Reserve
                                     calculation

AMMTEC Ltd                         - Metallurgical testwork

Knight Piesold Pty Ltd             - Hydro-electric power assessment
                                     and design
                                   - Tails storage facility design
                                   - Geochemical assessment of waste rock
                                     and tails
                                   - Site geotechnical & hydrogeological
                                     assessment
                                   - Site civil design - roads, water
                                     management

Synergy Global Consulting Ltd,     - Social impact assessment
 and Resettlement & Development    - Resettlement planning
 Solutions Pty Ltd

NewFields LLC                      - Health impact and health risk
                                     assessment

SGS Ghana Ltd                      - Environmental impact assessment
Geological Interpretation and Mineral Resource Estimation

Following the closure of the December 2007 Feasibility Study drilling database, an extensive infill drill program focussed on the Sessenge Deeps area of the KCD deposit. This program successfully upgraded a large portion of this high grade Mineral Resource from Inferred to Indicated classification which underpins the underground mining feasibility assessment.

Geological logging, sample preparation, assaying, resource modelling and estimation works associated with the OFS were conducted in accordance with Moto's QA/QC systems. Interpretation and geostatistical analysis of data formed the basis of Mineral Resource estimates using Uniform Conditioning ("UC") and Ordinary Kriging ("OK") methods for open pit and underground mining areas respectively. Classification and reporting of all Mineral Resources is in accordance with the JORC Code reporting guidelines which are equivalent to the guidelines adopted for the Canadian National Instrument 43-101.

Snowden Mining Industry Consultants Pty Ltd ("Snowden") was commissioned in 2008 to independently audit Moto's geological QA/QC systems and Cube's estimation of Mineral Resources for the Project. Snowden concluded that the QA/QC systems are in line with industry standard and also found Cube's estimates to be an appropriate reflection of the Project's Mineral Resources.

Project Mineral Resources for open pit mining assessment in the OFS are listed below:

Table 2: Mineral Resources greater than 1.0 g/t Au (UC Estimation)

Indicated Mineral Resources  Inferred Mineral Resources
Deposit            Tonnes    Grade       Metal  Tonnes    Grade      Metal
                      (Mt) (g/t Au)    (koz Au)    (Mt) (g/t Au)   (koz Au)
Pakaka               16.9      2.5       1,379       -        -          -

Gorumbwa                -        -           -     8.3      5.2      1,374

Kibali                  -        -           -    17.1      2.2      1,206

Mengu Hill            8.8      3.0         847       -        -          -

Mengu Village         1.2      1.9          69     0.1      1.4          4

KCD (incl.
 Sessenge Deeps)     66.7      3.6       7,705    73.8      3.4      8,127

Megi                    -        -           -     4.1      2.1        277

Marakeke                -        -           -     2.4      1.7        134

Kombokolo             2.3      2.4         176       -        -          -

Sessenge              8.6      2.3         637       -        -          -

Ndala                   -        -           -     0.3      4.0         34

Pamao                 7.9      1.9         480     1.2      1.9         71
Global Resource     112.4      3.1      11,293   107.2      3.3     11,226
Mineral Resource modelling and estimation for underground mining assessment in the OFS focused on areas identified to exhibit strong geological continuity and consistent, high grade distribution. The Sessenge Deeps lodes of KCD were the primary area of interest with geological interpretation refined to include modelling of high grade 'core' and low grade 'halo' mineralization based on geological and grade criteria.

Several other discrete lodes within the KCD deposit were modelled for the purposes of underground mining assessment, the majority of which were located in the pit / underground mine interface area and are collectively known as the 'Upper Lodes'.

Mineral Resources associated with this refined interpretation are listed below:

Table 3: Mineral Resources Assessed for Underground Mining greater than
                          1.0 g/t Au (OK Estimation)

Indicated Mineral Resources  Inferred Mineral Resources
Lodes              Tonnes    Grade       Metal  Tonnes    Grade      Metal
                      (Mt) (g/t Au)       (koz)    (Mt) (g/t Au)      (koz)
Sessenge Deeps
 HG Core              9.9      6.7       2,149     2.1      3.4        233

Sessenge Deeps
 LG Halo              6.0      1.9         362     4.5      1.9        275

Minor Lodes           5.7      5.5       1,016     6.4      7.0      1,428
Total UG
 Assessment          21.7      5.1       3,527    13.0      4.6      1,937
Note: These Mineral Resources are INCLUDED in the relevant category global
listing for the KCD deposit in Table 2. They are not additional.
Underground Mine Planning, Scheduling and Costing

A full geotechnical assessment of expected underground mining conditions was undertaken for the OFS which included an oriented drill core program, laboratory based rock property testing, 3D extraction sequence modelling and a hydrogeological assessment. Results indicate manageable groundwater inflow and generally good ground conditions for mining.

The results of these findings, combined with the massive nature and geometry of the mineralisation, has allowed underground design work to focus on a high productivity, low cost bulk mining concept. The principal mining method will be longhole open stoping using cemented paste fill to maximise recovery of high grade Mineral Resources. Designs have focused on simplicity and repeatability to reduce production risk. Ore hoist will be via decline utilising conventional underground diesel mining equipment. To allow early access to higher grade underground ore, decline development is planned to commence 18 months prior to process plant commissioning with underground ore production anticipated to reach a steady state of approximately 1.5 Mtpa after the second year of processing operations.

Mining productivities and capital and operating costs were generated from first principles assuming an 'owner operator' approach (with mobile fleet maintenance by original equipment manufacturers on a maintenance and repair contract ("MARC") basis) and compared to similar operations to ensure estimation integrity. Detailed studies will be undertaken in the value engineering stage of project implementation to assess the benefits of using mining contractors to develop and establish the underground mine. Moto recognises the potential benefits of using contractors in the early stages of project development to defer capital expenditure, and reduce operating performance risk.

The OFS also included an assessment of the economic interface between the KCD open pit and the underground mine. The assessment was conducted over a range of gold revenue prices and concluded that the optimum economic depth for the KCD open pit is approximately 170m. The reduction in pit size from the previous 340m depth has delivered tangible benefits for the Project including a significant reduction in KCD pit waste movements and accelerated processing of high grade ore from the interface area. Stope designs were based on a gold price of US$600/oz.

SRK calculated underground Probable Mineral Reserves to be 11.6 Mt at 6.2 g/t Au for 2.3 Moz of gold (these Mineral Reserves are INCLUDED within the Mineral Resources of Table 3 - they are not additional).

The underground mine plan for the OFS considered only Indicated Mineral Resources in the Sessenge Deeps deposit, however the design process has made allowance for the presence of significant high grade Inferred Mineral Resources located in the Karagba-Chauffeur region of the KCD deposit. The major lodes in this area are estimated to contain Inferred Mineral Resources totalling 20 Mt at 6.8 g/t Au for 4.4 Moz of gold which Moto considers to be an attractive target. Options include expansion of underground operations at incremental capital cost, or acceleration of underground steady state feed given the shallower depth of the Inferred Mineral Resources compared to the bulk of the current underground Mineral Reserves.

Open Pit Mine Planning, Scheduling and Costing

The December 2007 Feasibility Study's open pit mine plan was revised as a result of re-estimated Mineral Resources, collection of additional geotechnical data, revised unit processing and mining costs and a reduction in mill feed requirements driven by the inclusion of the underground mine.

Whittle open pit optimisations were undertaken on each deposit based on Indicated Mineral Resources only. Ultimate pit designs used Whittle shells selected using a value focus and pits have been staged where practical to enhance value. All ultimate pit designs are within the nominal US$600/oz Whittle shell generated for each deposit.

Mining costs were calculated from first principles, assuming an 'owner operator' approach with the maintenance of the mobile fleet conducted by original equipment manufacturers under a MARC arrangement. Consideration was given to similar operations with comparative equipment to ensure integrity of cost estimates.

In line with Moto's objective to enhance economics in the early years of the Project, the schedule for the open pit mine has been constructed to maximise the value of feed material on a period by period basis. Total annual ex-pit material movements average 19 Mt over the 8 years of planned open pit life (including pre-strip period) followed by an average of 2.2 Mtpa of stockpile reclamation over the remaining 9 years of the Project's life. This strategy uses grade differentiated stockpiling and creates material value for the Project by promoting high grade plant feed. The strategy also reduces the life of open pit mining operations and the related fixed costs associated with mine general and administration charges.

Cube calculated total Probable Mineral Reserves from the 6 open pits to be 30.7 Mt at 3.2 g/t Au for 3.2 Moz of gold.

The Probable Mineral Reserves are based on the Indicated Mineral Resource base only. It follows that significant upside exists for the Project with the potential for conversion of the 11.2 Moz Inferred Mineral Resource base as a result of additional drilling. The breakdown per project area is listed below:

Table 4: Moto Gold Project - Open Pit Probable Mineral Reserves by Deposit

-------------------------------------------------------
Deposit           Ore Tonnage      Grade        Metal
                          (Mt)   (g/t Au)     (koz Au)
KCD Pit                  14.2        3.6        1,642

Kombokolo Pit             0.5        3.0           47

Mengu Hill Pit            5.4        3.4          592

Pakaka Pit                6.1        2.7          539

Pamao Pit                 1.5        2.1          104

Sessenge Pit              2.9        2.5          239
Total                    30.7        3.2        3,163
Note: Mineral Reserves are INCLUDED within in the Mineral Resources
 of Table 2. They are not additional.
Metallurgical Assessment, Process Design & Gold Output

Metallurgical testwork, performed by AMMTEC Ltd under the direction of Lycopodium, indicates that a simple flowsheet, incorporating primary crushing, SAG milling to a product size of 80% passing 106 microns followed by a carbon in leach circuit will yield optimum recovery for oxide ores.

Transition and fresh ores will utilise the same comminution circuit followed by flotation to produce a concentrate that will be reground to 12 microns and then leached in a dedicated CIL circuit. The float tail will be leached separately through the CIL circuit. No preg-robbing issues are expected and tested composites yielded approximately 20% gravity recoverable gold.

Table 5: Predicted Metallurgical Recoveries by Source
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feed Source                   Au Predicted Recovery(%)    Feed Proportion
                        Oxide   Transition      Fresh      (tonnage basis)
KCD Pit                  85.5         90.1       83.9                 34%

KCD Underground             -            -       91.3                 27%

Kombokolo                95.6         95.9       74.6                  1%

Mengu Hill                  -         89.3       71.6                 13%

Pakaka                   88.7         81.7       81.7                 14%

Pamao                    90.9         85.0       85.0                  4%

Sessenge                 90.3         75.9       80.6                  7%
Comminution test data shows the ore is of low to medium competency with a Specific Grinding Energy of 9.1 -14.1 kWh/t for fresh rock feed depending on source deposit. Feed throughputs vary between 2.5 Mtpa to 2.9 Mtpa during steady state operation, however the majority of the treatment is expected to proceed at an average nameplate rate of 2.8 Mtpa.

The optimised mill feed schedule yields significant metal production in the early years of the operation as listed below:

Table 6: Project Gold Production Profile
Year              1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8

Gold
 Output
 (oz)       397,955 432,338 525,812 513,060 552,474 430,700 391,673 325,362

Year              9      10      11      12      13      14      15      16

Gold
 Output
 (oz)       284,629 217,896 175,948 135,643 117,144  92,370  81,159  94,474
Infrastructure, Facilities and Community Relations

Project infrastructure development includes roads, staff housing and messing facilities, workshops, airstrip refurbishment, power generation facilities (hydro-electric scheme and a supplementary diesel fired facility) and infrastructure items for environmental management.

The planned run-of-river hydro-electric power scheme has been configured to match plant and mine demand and it is planned to be built in two stages, with stage one comprising two turbines producing 13.4 MW of electric power and stage two adding a third turbine to increase power output to 20.1 MW. The hydro-electric scheme is expected to provide approximately 85% of the annual power consumption. Diesel generated power will supplement the hydro-electric scheme during the dry season and will assist during peak load periods. The OFS assumes that the necessary approvals and permits for the hydro-electric scheme will be obtained.

A high density polyethylene lined tailings storage facility has been designed for a staged construction throughout the Project's life. A material amount of tailings will be used in the underground paste fill and should additional storage capacity be required, it will be possible to undertake further lifts of the facility.

Moto intends to conduct all development activities in conformity with internationally accepted standards with project development focusing on sustainability including the empowerment of local communities and business.

Community baseline studies have been undertaken along with impact assessment and mitigation planning in line with IFC guidelines. These studies involved significant field work including household asset surveys, community profiling and the establishment of community stakeholder forums. A Resettlement Policy Framework has been developed as part of the OFS which will form the basis of detailed village relocation planning and execution.

Principal and district access roads have been, and will continue to be, upgraded to support the local communities and future operating activities. These upgrades will greatly benefit and promote the development of regional and local industries and communities.

Costs Estimates and Financial Evaluation

Cost estimates for capital and operating expenditure have been estimated from first principles using basic engineering and/or working designs and industry benchmarking for confirmation of productivity calculations. Supplier quotations generally form the basis of consumables and equipment cost estimates. Nominal allowances have been made where appropriate in the context of cost estimation accuracy.

All costs are expressed in United States Dollars and are of Q3/Q4 2008 basis and can be considered to have an estimation confidence level of +/- 15%. Cost estimates include provisions for DRC government royalties, taxes, charges, levies and duties applicable under the DRC Taxation Code (1969) and/or DRC Mining Code (2002).

Pre-production Project development costs are estimated at US$438M as detailed in the following table. This includes open pit mining fleet (US$47M), open pit pre-stripping (US$19M), underground mining fleet and establishment (US$12M) and 18 months of underground development activity (US$21M), treatment plant, tailings storage facility and water dams, services, infrastructure, a hydro-electric power scheme (US$61M), pre-production general and administration, working capital and contingency.

Underground mine establishment capital costs (defined as capital expenditure until full production levels are reached) is estimated to be US$89M. The majority of this cost is incurred after process plant commissioning and will be funded by the Project's cashflow.

Working capital and 'first-fill' consumables stock values have not been returned at end of mine life. Salvage values of equipment, plant and other high value items have not been included. Site closure costs are excluded, although progressive rehabilitation costs for mining areas have been included in operating cost estimates. This is consistent with the findings of the OFS indicating that the Project has significant potential to extend past the evaluated mine life.

Table 8: Cost Breakdown - CAPEX to Plant Commissioning

Description                                                            US$M
Construction Indirects (mobilisation, preliminaries
 and generals, plant freight)                                          26.5

Treatment Plant Costs                                                  83.1

Reagents & Plant Services                                              17.3

Infrastructure                                                        105.4

Mining - UG (incl. fleet and capital development)                      32.3

Mining - OP (incl. fleet and pre-stripping, maintenance &
 administration facilities)                                            72.1

Management Costs                                                       48.6

Owners Project Costs                                                   51.1

Owners Operations Costs                                                 1.6
Grand Total                                                           438.0
Contingency amount included in above items                             32.2

Energy costs were calculated using a US$60/barrel oil price regime.

Details of key estimated unit costs (averaged over life of mine) are
included below:

Table 7: Activity Cost Listing
Cost Item                                    Unit Cost
Underground mining operating cost            US$29.33 / ore tonne

Underground mining capital development cost  US$4.29 / ore tonne

Open pit mining activity cost
 (incl. stock reclaim)                       US$2.52 / pit tonne excavated

Processing + general & admin.
 cost - oxide feed                           US$15.45 / ore tonne processed

Processing + general & admin. cost
 - fresh & transition feed                   US$18.77 / ore tonne processed
Note: Costs exclude capital ownership charges for mobile fleet.
Financial analysis for the OFS has been undertaken on the basis of the Project being a stand-alone entity. Standard evaluation formats are followed with the inclusion of costs for initial capital and pre-production costs, operating costs and sustaining capital.

Project sunk costs of US$90.8M to the end of December 2008 have been included in the financial analysis for the calculation of taxation. As the financial analysis models future project related cash expenditure and returns, sunk costs are excluded from the calculation of total capital expenditure for the Project and Payback Period.

Accelerated depreciation provisions allowed under DRC legislation have been incorporated where applicable.

Evaluation of the OFS was undertaken on a project basis and excludes non-project costs related to agreements between Moto and OKIMO.

No forward sales of product are assumed and a gold sale price of US$750/oz was used for base case financial evaluations.

Net project cashflows are listed below for various gold price environments. These cashflows include sustaining and deferred capital expenditure.

Table 9: Project After-Tax Cashflow Profile
                @ US$750/oz Gold Price          BASE CASE
Year             0      1      2      3      4      5         6     7    8

US$M          -438    135    127    161    159    188       122   120  113

Year             9     10     11     12     13     14        15    16

US$M            94     61     52     43     35     18        14    32

Table 10: Project After-Tax Cashflow
                       Profile @ US$900/oz Gold Price

US$M          -438    193    156    213    212    245       166   160  146

US$M           123     83     70     57     47     27        23    42

Table 11: Project After Tax Cashflow
                       Profile @ US$600/oz Gold Price

US$M          -438     76     64    126    124    132        78    80   79

US$M            65     38     34     29     23      8         5    23

Table 12: Project Payback Period Sensitivity

----------------------------------------------------
Base Case         US$750/oz                3.1 years

US$900/oz                2.4 years

US$600/oz                4.4 years
Conclusion

Moto wishes to thank the government of the Democratic Republic of Congo and OKIMO for their ongoing support and looks forward to working with all stakeholders to successfully develop the Moto Gold Project. The successful development of the Project will result in significant benefits to all the stakeholders, including the state and the local community, and will add to the reputation of the Democratic Republic of Congo as a major participant in the international resources sector.

With the conclusion of the contract review process and the signing and approval of Consolidated Lease and related agreements, the Board looks forward to the development phase of the Moto Gold Project once the joint venture agreement with OKIMO has been finalised and approved.
New Message
Please login to post a reply