Welcome To The North American Palladium HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

First Quarter Results Conference Call

posted on May 04, 2009 07:52AM
May 4, 2009
North American Palladium First Quarter Results Conference Call
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - May 4, 2009) - North American Palladium (TSX:PDL)(NYSE Amex:PAL) will release its first quarter 2009 financial results on Thursday May 7, 2009 after the close of markets. A conference call and webcast to discuss the results will be held on Friday May 8, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. ET. The call will be chaired by Mr. William Biggar, President and Chief Executive Officer. A question and answer period will immediately follow.

To participate in the conference call, please dial one of the following numbers prior to the scheduled time:

Conference Call: Friday May 8, 2009 2:00 p.m. ET
  ------------------------------------------------

Local Toronto /Overseas:      416-695-6622
     Toll free North America:      1-888-789-0150

To access a replay of the conference call until May 29, 2009:
     Local Toronto/Overseas:       416-695-5800
     Toll-free:                    1-800-408-3053
     Access code                   5585268
North American Palladium will also host a live audio webcast. The webcast will be available via www.napalladium.com or www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.a...

Thereafter access will be available from the Company's website.

About North American Palladium

North American Palladium is a precious metals company that owns one of North America's largest palladium mines, historically producing approximately 4% of global palladium supply. The Company's palladium production at its Lac des Iles mine is strengthened by a significant contribution from platinum, gold, nickel and copper by-product metals.

The Lac des Iles mine was placed on temporary care and maintenance in October 2008 due to low metal prices. Prior to the temporary shutdown, the mine had annual production of 270,000 ounces of palladium, 20,000 ounces of platinum and 20,000 ounces of gold. The mine, which can be quickly restarted upon a strengthening of metal prices, hosts in situ measured and indicated mineral resources of 3.7 million ounces of palladium, 300,000 ounces of platinum and 250,000 ounces of gold, giving investors significant leverage to an increase in commodity prices. The Company benefits from operating in a politically stable jurisdiction with developed infrastructure and a history of innovation and excellence in mining. Please visit www.napalladium.com for more information.
New Message
Please login to post a reply