Nevsun Resources Ltd

Growing high grade, low cost Gold producer - projects in Eritrea, East Africa

Free

I do not keep close tabs on the company ( I do not phone the management) so this is all that I know.
Nevsun as of 2008Oct30:
Cash on hand (Sept.30) $47million
Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa ("IDC") approved $89million.
Seeking remainder of $250million total needed for Bisha construction.
Bisha site preparation and construction camp being built.
Hint:
Endeavour Financial advises Rosoro and Gold Reserve besides Nevsun. Gold Reserve is suing Endeavour for breach of trust.

As with almost all companies that have been severely devalued by the current market, long term investment is the norm, unless your interest is shorting.

Nevsun is one that is better than most in long term prospects because it has a substantial resource as it's inherent value. Because it is not a producer yet it has high gain potential once the financing is arranged/completed.

However for safety reasons many go mid term for the established producers. They will most likely move up first but not appreciate as much on a percentage basis, provided the PMs do not move drasticly upward.

Stocks with established resources in place to build mines in short term ( permits in place or about to be and financing arranged) are most likely to appreciate the most.
The 64$ question is:
When will the economy and financing turn around and when will the PMs sky rocket?

New Message
Please login to post a reply