Among North America’s Leaders in PGM & Lithium Exploration
Two Divisions: PGM and Lithium
- PGM Division: focus on Development of the 100% owned River Valley PGM Project. Canada’s Largest Undeveloped Primary PGM Resource, with 2.5 Moz PGM, in Measured plus Indicated mineral resources.
- Lithium Canada: with a focus on Exploration of Hard Rock Lithium, in Manitoba, Canada and Lithium Brine in Nevada. The company uses the Prospector Generator Model.
River Valley PGM Project
Largest Undeveloped Primary PGM Deposit in Canada
- Midway through 16,500ft drill program
- Abitibi Geophysics has completed the final IP geophysical report
- Drilling has been focused on follow-up drilling to further test the continuation of the Pine Zone and Dana North Zone
- Further drilling will test the geophysical targets from the IP Survey
River Valley PGM Project is located 100 km east of Sudbury, Ontario
- Sudbury hosts 1 of the Top 4 Nickel, Copper & PGM Mining & Processing Facilities in the World
- Skilled Workforce, Established Mining Culture; Safe, Stable Pro-Mining Jurisdiction
- Excellent Road Access to River Valley Property; Rail and Power Nearby
- $30M Invested in Exploration, Large High-Confidence Resource, Favourable Metallurgy
Mineral Resources - Project has had Five, 43-101 Reports
- May 2012 Measured Resources: 26 Mt @ 1.4 g/t Palladium equivalent at cut-off grade ≥0.8 g/t Palladium equivalent for 0.7 Moz PGM plus Gold.
- May 2012 Indicated Resources: 66 Mt @ 1.4 g/t Palladium equivalent at cut-off grade ≥0.8 g/t Palladium equivalent for 1.7 Moz PGM plus Gold.
- May 2012 Measured + Indicated Resources: 91 Mt @ 1.4 g/t Palladium equivalent at cut-off grade ≥0.8 g/t Palladium equivalent for 2.4 Moz PGM plus Gold
- May 2012 Inferred Resources: 36 Mt @ 1.1 g/t Palladium equivalent at cut-off grade of 0.8 g/t Palladium equivalent for 0.6 Moz PGM plus Gold
- (see http://newagemetals.com/ for Details and Notes on the Resource Estimate)
- Mineral Resources covered by Mining Leases (21-year Renewable Term)
- Concentrate Grades: 16% Cu, 189 gpt PGM; Recoveries: 84% Cu, 69% PGM;
- No Deleterious Metals or Minerals
NAM Announces Acquisition of the River Valley PGM Extension Project from Mustang MineralsCorp.
- Strike Length of NAM’s River Valley Deposit Increased from 12 km to 16 km
- Mustang’s surface grab samples returned Assays of up to 10 g/t PGM
- Drilling Highlights Include:
- 1.4 g/t PGM/9.0m in MR02-59 from 35m downhole
- 4.0 g/t PGM/2.1m in MR02-62 from 153.7m downhole
- 2.2 g/t PGM/4.5m in MR02-64 from 60.5m downhole
- PGM mineralization is Open at Depth and footwall potential remains untested
- T2-like Targets identified from Favourable Geological and Geophysical Surveys
- Targets under evaluation for drill testing
- The Tanco Mine was one of North America’s only
- producers of Tantalum, Cesium and Lithium minerals (Spodumene), with the mine opening in 1969. Owned by the Cabot Corporation as of 1993
- Presently the Tanco Mine produces Cesium Formate, a completion fluid for the petroleum industry.
- At the end of 1992 (last published historic mineral inventory) was 1.075 Mt of 0.12% Ta2O5, 3.5 Mt of 2.7% LiO2 and 315,000 t of 23.3% Cs2O
Clayton Valley Forks Lithium Brine Project, Clayton Valley, Nevada