Among North America’s Leaders in PGM & Lithium Exploration
Canada’s Largest Undeveloped Primary PGM Resource, with M&I 4,626,250 Palladium Equivalent Ounces
Two Divisions: PGM and Lithium
- PGM Division: focus on Development of the 100% owned River Valley PGM Project. Canada’s Largest Undeveloped Primary PGM Resource, with M&I 4,626,250 Palladium Equivalent Ounces
- Lithium Canada: with a focus on Exploration of Hard Rock Lithium, in Manitoba, Canada and Lithium Brine in Nevada. The company uses the Prospector Generator Model.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 100% owned River Valley Extension Project (RVE), is undergoing its first NI 43-101 resource calculation.
- To date, River Valley has M&I 4,626,250 Palladium Equivalent Ounces
- Excellent infrastructure and are within 100 kilometers of the Sudbury Metallurgical Complex.
- Ground IP geophysics to test T4-T9 targets are now complete, final report slated for early April.
- Drilling is slated for Summer/Fall 2018/Winter 2019.
- Advanced stage mineralogical testing is ongoing in Sudbury at Expert Process Solutions (XPS).
- The price of Palladium, the prominent metal at River Valley is trading at $971.15USD (June 2018 from Kitco.com) near its all-time high based on limited supply and increasing demand.
- Lithium Division: A minimum of $500,000 will be expended in 2018 on the companies Lithium division by New Age Metals option/joint venture partner Azincourt Energy Corp. (TSX.V: AAZ) (see news release dated January 15th, and February 22nd, 2018). The 2018 budget will allow for 2 out of the 3 drill ready projects to be drilled. New Age Metals technical team is the field manager.
River Valley PGM Project is located 100 km east of Sudbury, Ontario
- Sudbury hosts 1 of the Top 4 Nickel, Copper & PGM Mining & Processing Facilities in the World
- Skilled Workforce, Established Mining Culture; Safe, Stable Pro-Mining Jurisdiction
- Excellent Road Access to River Valley Property; Rail and Power Nearby
- $30M Invested in Exploration, Large High-Confidence Resource, Favourable Metallurgy
NAM Announces Acquisition of the River Valley PGM Extension Project from Mustang MineralsCorp.
- Strike Length of NAM’s River Valley Deposit Increased from 12 km to 16 km
- Mustang’s surface grab samples returned Assays of up to 10 g/t PGM
- Drilling Highlights Include:
- 1.4 g/t PGM/9.0m in MR02-59 from 35m downhole
- 4.0 g/t PGM/2.1m in MR02-62 from 153.7m downhole
- 2.2 g/t PGM/4.5m in MR02-64 from 60.5m downhole
- PGM mineralization is Open at Depth and footwall potential remains untested
- T2-like Targets identified from Favourable Geological and Geophysical Surveys
- Targets under evaluation for drill testing
- The Tanco Mine was one of North America’s only
- producers of Tantalum, Cesium and Lithium minerals (Spodumene), with the mine opening in 1969. Owned by the Cabot Corporation as of 1993
- Presently the Tanco Mine produces Cesium Formate, a completion fluid for the petroleum industry.
- At the end of 1992 (last published historic mineral inventory) was 1.075 Mt of 0.12% Ta2O5, 3.5 Mt of 2.7% LiO2 and 315,000 t of 23.3% Cs2O
Clayton Valley Forks Lithium Brine Project, Clayton Valley, Nevada