Welcome to the New Carolin Gold Corp. Hub On AGORACOM
Click "edit fast facts" to make changes
Message: Appoints Mr. Chris Taylor P.Geo to the Board of Directors
Appoints Mr. Chris Taylor P.Geo to the Board of Directors
May 30, 2016 / TheNewswire / New Carolin Gold Corp. (the "Company" or "New Carolin") (TSXV: LAD / OTCBB: LADFF). The Company is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Chris Taylor, P.Geo, to the Company's Board of Directors.
Mr. Taylor is a professional geologist with over 15 years of experience, including tenures with both mid-tier producer and exploration stage mining companies. Mr. Taylor has a bachelor's degree in Earth Sciences and a master's degree in Structural Geology from Carleton University. Mr. Taylor currently serves as a director of a number of publicly traded companies, and is a director, President and CEO of Great Bear Resources Ltd. and Dunnedin Ventures Corp. Mr. Taylor is a published author on gold deposits and his work as a structural geologist has focused on resource expansion in near-term development and brown field stage mining projects.
Mr. Taylor will assist the Company with technical oversight of upcoming work at the Carolin mine, and with corporate development activities.
About New Carolin Gold Corp.
New Carolin Gold is a Canadian-based junior company focused on the exploration, evaluation and development of our strategic 144 square kilometers of contiguous mineral claims, collectively known as the Ladner Gold Project. The project is located near Hope, BC, in the prospective and under-explored Coquihalla Gold Belt, which is host to several historic small gold producers including the Carolin Mine, Emancipation Mine, Pipestem Mine and numerous gold prospects.
Mr. Robert Thast CEO Video http://www.newcarolingold.com/blank-page/
For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.newcarolingold.com.
• Desirable mining location
• Recently acquired 100%
• Closed financing for $2,100,000 March & May 2016
• Five past producing underground gold mines trending NW on the east side of the Hozameen Fault, within the Coquihalla Gold Belt
• Approximately 144 sq km contiguous land package
• NI 43-101 Carolin Resource - 607,000 oz inferred grading 1.5 g/t 0.5 g/t cut-off
• NI 43-101 McMaster Resource - 79,000 oz inferred grading 0.69 g/t 0.5 g/t cut-off
• Metallurgy – recent tests averaged 91%+ recovery
• Existing Mine Permit – M138
• Exploration Permit MX-7-185
• TSF NI 43-101 inferred resource of 23,700 and 5,000 oz indicated at 1 g/t oz of 1 g/t with .5 cut-off
• Gold belt runs for 28 km on Company claims along the Hozameen Fault.
• 5 historical mines (since 1925)
• 30 known gold workings and high grade occurrences with little to no follow-up work
• Exploration and drilling has been limited to Carolin with minor drilling at the McMaster Zones and very sporadic exploration at other key targets
• Very large geophysical and geochemical signature
• Compelling 3D Geological Model
• Metallurgical test work indicates overall gold recoveries of up to 94.5% possible
• Gold zones associated with deep 1st order crustal fault – Hozameen Fault
• Similar geological setting to Bridge River Gold Camp (Bralorne) and California’s Mother Lode District
Please login to post a reply