Junior mining company active in the acquisition, exploration and development of resource properties in Newfoundland (Gold) and Labrador (Uranium)

Gold PRODUCER (40% JV): 240,000 oz Au deposit + expansion potential; 16 MILLION shares of PXR-v

Free

Hello hatrick. Glad to see someone else here but me!

NIS is a VERY thinly traded stock and relatively tightly owned. Any amount of volume has had and will have a dramatic effect on share price. And, like you said, IMO with production to start THIS MONTH and the price of gold at +$900 I can't see NIS going un-noticed for very much longer. I agree it would be nice to see come promotion but I am happy accumulating at these levels knowing NIS will be a gold producer soon. Lots of time for promotion.

IMO anything under $0.20 is a screaming buy... Once we start to move grab what you can sub-$0.25 because I believe when we start to move we will really start to move. Downside from here virtually 0 IMO.

P.S. ANX-t had some nice action on Friday as well. I think once production numbers and $'s start to become noticed ANX-t will benefit nicely from current levels as well.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply