Junior mining company active in the acquisition, exploration and development of resource properties in Newfoundland (Gold) and Labrador (Uranium)

Gold PRODUCER (40% JV): 240,000 oz Au deposit + expansion potential; 16 MILLION shares of PXR-v

Free

Potential...

posted on Apr 11, 2008 09:28AM

Found this brief research report by QIS Capital on NIS written in late 2006.

http://www.qiscapital.com/images/RRN...

During 2006, NIS was being evaluated by another company as a takeover target and was trading at $0.24 after peaking previously in the year at $0.65+.

The thing is... NIS is still exactly the same (virtually) company as it was in 2006 with the exception of some additional very POSITIVE developments...

1. Pine Cove is now set to officially commence production in April 2008. Recent drilling has demonstrated expanded ore potential at Pine Cove and further exploration and expansion of resource is virtually guaranteed IMO. Expect this exploration to really heat up once gold production gets underway.
2. Company has acquired significant investment in PXR-v (i.e. 8M shares at 10 cents + 8M warrants at 13 cents).
3. Company has acquired ~80,000 hectare prospective uranium property in Labrador (i.e. Simms Basis). Airborne surveys have been completed. Further exploration may commence this summer.
4. Company has entered into JV with Crew Gold re: Glover Island property. Crew Gold must spend $1.5M before October 27, 2008 and a total of $5M over the next ~4 years.
5. NIS has graduated to Tier 1 TSX status.

Not to mention gold is trading at ~$900+ compared to ~$600 in 2006.

Therefore, I think is very reasonable and feasible that NIS may begin to see some major price action in the very near term... much like was experienced in early 2006... expecially given prospects and how thinly traded it has historically been. Some real exposure is coming soon as NIS becomes a gold producer this month IMO.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply