Junior mining company active in the acquisition, exploration and development of resource properties in Newfoundland (Gold) and Labrador (Uranium)

Gold PRODUCER (40% JV): 240,000 oz Au deposit + expansion potential; 16 MILLION shares of PXR-v

Free

20 cents looks great!

posted on May 14, 2008 04:12PM
Hey red911. 20 cents looks too inviting to miss. Got wind of this one on another blog. I?ll be looking at this one tomorrow; I just need to be sure my trading platform is up running again. Cheers Red Mars

Off Topic -

I have been experiencing problems with my on-line broker (RBC Direct Investing) for the last three days. They just introduced major changes to their platform over the weekend but somehow it screwed up their quoting mechanism for stocks under 50 cents. I am now only getting 1 penny increment quotes on stocks that trade under 50 cents. My platform should be showing 1/2 penny increment quotes. All the quotes I have seen for the last three days are skewed. Everything is being rounded up to the next penny. This makes informed trading next to impossible. I have made several calls to their ?hotline? and as usual am rarely impressed with the service I get when speaking to their agents. In my opinion none of these so called agents have ever traded stocks using their own platform or have ever traded stocks. I have now had to explain to 3 agents that stocks under 50 cents trade in 1/2 cent increments. - The best I could get out of them was that they hope to fix the problem soon. I am sure that every on-line broker has horror stories and am not certain if I would be trading one problem with a bigger one if I moved my account. Maybe it will get fixed and I can get on with the business of trading.
New Message
Please login to post a reply