Junior mining company active in the acquisition, exploration and development of resource properties in Newfoundland (Gold) and Labrador (Uranium)

Gold PRODUCER (40% JV): 240,000 oz Au deposit + expansion potential; 16 MILLION shares of PXR-v

Free

Red Mars:

Great to see someone else here. Was starting to get old talking to myself :D! Welcome!

IMO as you can see from my posts, this is a great little company. Won't go into any more detail here as I am sure you can read my posts and others on other boards. Not pumping do your own DD of course.

I have been quietly accumulating for some time and am happy to do so at these levels. Support is slowly building and there is virtually nothign for sale. IMO once we get a release re: Pine Cove actual production #s and $s these prices will be history fast. Also, lots of other drilling and exciting projects for 2008. Basically Pine Cove cash flow will allow NIS to explore/develop/acquire properties without any further PPs/share price dilution. With such a low float and tight insider ownership it really is a no-brainer IMO.

red911

RE: OT... I have never heard of the problem you are having re: no 1/2 cent increments. That is very strange. Keep calling. Personally I use TD and have never (know on wood) have a problem. Good luck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply