Exploring Oil & Gas Projects In North & South America
New Client Alert!!!
AGORACOM Welcomes TransCanna (TCAN:CSE) Developing The Largest Multi-Purpose Cannabis Facility in California
- $2M CAD Revenue April 2020
- $24.6M CAD Revenue Run Rate solely from TransCanna test facility
- $90M Annual Revenue expected from first full year upon completion of 196,000 Sq Ft Daly facility Q3 2021
- Daly facility will be one of the largest cannabis facilities in California
- Recently acquired two California companies,
- High-end award winning edible producer Soldaze
- Premium indoor cultivator and distributer Lyfted Farms
- Lyfted Farms products sold in select Cookies Locations - The most recognizable name in high-end Cannabis.
- 2019 California Cannabis sales over $3B, industry currently fragmented
- Direct to dispensary model, cutting out the middleman
President and CEO and Director
Mr. Carlesso is the President of Cervello Capital, a private merchant bank. He has more than 15 years in senior executive positions in international business and finance, and sits on the Board of several publicly listed companies. He has worked in several South American countries and is Director of Explorator Resources and Chairman and past CEO of Apogee Minerals Ltd.
Douglas M. Stuve
Douglas M. Stuve is a Partner with the law firm Burstall, Winger LLP in Calgary, Alberta. He practices primarily in the area of corporate and securities law. He acts for both underwriters and issuers in respect of initial public offerings, secondary financings and mergers and acquisitions, as well as all dealings with regulators including stock exchanges and securities commissions. Doug and his firm have extensive experience representing both Major and Junior Exploration clients in the Oil and Gas industry.
Doug Bartole, P.Eng,
Mr. Bartole is President and CEO of Vero Energy, a TSX listed oil and gas producer. Mr. Bartole has vast experience in the Canadian oil and gas industry with major companies such as Renaissance Energy and Pan Canadian Petroleum, a predecessor company to Encana Ltd.
Mr. Varghese is Managing Partner at VentureLink Funds, a money management firm focused on venture capital investments. Mr. Varghese’s vast business experience includes the roles of Chairman of Ventus Energy Inc. and Chairman of Orion Securities, a Canadian Investment Dealer.
Michael H. Farrant, CA
Mr. Farrant has over 11 years financial management experience in the mining sector. He previously served as CFO of Castle Gold Corporation and Aurogin Resources Ltd. He held the position of Vice President and Treasurer at Kinross Gold and was Corporate Controller at Barrick Gold. Mr. Farrant holds a Bachelor of Commerce with Honours, from Queen's University and earned his C.A. designation in 1995 while with Coopers & Lybrand.