Welcome to the Nexgen Energy Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free
Message: TSXV-listed NexGen Energy Provides Update on Rook I Property – Shares Fall 6%

http://sonoranweeklyreview.com/tsxv-listed-nexgen-energy-provides-update-on-rook-i-property-shares-fall-6-cvenxe/

TSXV-listed NexGen Energy Provides Update on Rook I Property – Shares Fall 6% (CVE:NXE)

February 23, 2016 by Robin Reyes in Stock -- News ·

NexGen Energy Ltd. (NXE.V) shares moved lower after the company released the latest results from their on-going 30,000 meter winter 2016 drilling program at their 100% owned Rook I property in Saskatchewan. All five holes that were part of the latest program returned off-scale radioactivity measuring above 10,000 counts per second. The higher grade A2 sub-zone, which features the strongest and most extensive uranium mineralization at the Arrow zone continues to return outstanding results. Holes AR-16-63c3 and AR-16-64c3 both intersected high-grade, widespread, intense visible pitchblende mineralization.The sub-zone is currently defined by thirteen drill holes with assay results for six of these holes still pending. Shares were last down 5.9% at $0.970 apiece.

The stock is down 4.85% or $0.05 after the news, hitting $0.98 per share. About 669,414 shares traded hands. Nexgen Energy Ltd (CVE:NXE) has risen 6.00% since January 24, 2016 and is uptrending. It has outperformed by 14.52% the S&P500.

Nexgen Energy Ltd. , formerly Clermont Capital Inc., is an exploration-stage company. The company has a market cap of $306.63 million. The Firm is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of uranium properties in Canada. It currently has negative earnings. The Company’s properties include Rook I Property, Radio uranium property (Radio) and Thorburn Lake project.

Nexgen Energy Ltd - Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply