HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: NOT Potential

posted on Sep 05, 2007 11:25AM

Hey Mining Junkie, it is ALL about potential; however, potential, as you point out (and I paraphrase) is informed by results. The Windfall property has been cutting the mustard on results from the outset. Virtually every drill hole has returned good numbers, with a few (the ones people tend to highlight understandably) that have returned spectacular, virtually unheard of "to the moon, Alice" results.

The James Bay property, with respect, is a little bit of icing on a mountain size cupcake! (A cupcake, by the by, which may well be sitting on an Escondida silver plate)

These minor fluctuations ( and yes, I consider the rise to $.85 in the last week a minor fluctuation in the greater scheme of things) are the stuff for day traders to dither away with. From the larger perspective (one held by this super LONG!) anything under a buck or two will likely be trifling when this really starts to move.

As most of you know, I have been happily sleeping for the last year or so and I intend to return to my blissful napping now.

Wake me up when we pass the $20.00 mark. I will consider selling half my holdings then! Regards to Richard Nemis.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply