HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
good morning NOT'S ,myself i have relyed on a lot of research in the past 10 months,from the internet.A person can find just about anything about anything.the bullboard posts,the good,bad & the ugly read them all (some made me angry but made me more focased) but throught all that the only real feeling i could relie on about all my research for me is my-intuition.I do not sugest this for every one but it has worked for me.i also broke the cardenial rule of putting all my eggs in one basket of NOT.over the last 10 months i sold all my other stocks some for profit some for not on the inuition of my research.about now i am really really happy!again this is not for every one but for me it has worked all my life.back to NOT i think the size of the depoist is formost in eveyone's mind,i know it is in mine.so my intuition tells me MR.NEMIS is one step ahead of me and realizes that will be the question of the day.he has never betrayed my confidence as a share holder so i don't he will .i think come news release we will get the answers and he will protect us from the wolves at the door.gratefull for this experiance(wish i could get more than 3 hours sleep,paliman
New Message
Please login to post a reply