HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great post from elsewhere

posted on Sep 18, 2007 03:44PM

The rumours and anxiousness here are palpable..

Enjoy the fact that your company which you own shares in scored a very big drill core...

Enjoy the trading halt which actually facilitates and helps your position being long by eliminating the short sellers and program trading for you. They will open this and price it according to market values soon enough.

Short sellers will feel the anxiety... that is guaranteed.. Nothing is more terrifying to a short seller then having a stock halted and not knowing wher eit will open up.. becasue when it isnt trading.. they cannot cover.. They no longer control their short exit point..

some probably shorted at 1 dollar, 2 dollars, 3 dollars, and 4 dollars too... Those who shorted this stock or many other mining stocks on the Venture exchange will soon learn an important lesson... That buying pwer and manipulation works both ways.... not just to bash mining stocks down to cover with private placements and warrant kickers...

So take a deep breath and enjoy surrounding yourself with other investors who had the patience, the dedication to hold this stock, and believe that it is still possible to find economic deposits... and rip a new shirt for the short sellers, black box trading spread programs, and other invesment banks who practise predatory financings who got caught on the wrong side here as well.

Interesting chart I have to say...

Do NOT short NOT....... Ill say it again... DO NOT RISK SHORTING NOT... with commodities and inflation, you have no idea what can happen to the upside.... even if there is a quick correction down to give some the opportunity to pick up some shares to others who missed out.. this is now a buy on the dips story....

I was a Trader in New York for the 1998- 200 nasdaq bull market.. I remember how Qualcomm traded at 400 dollars..

There is the potential in this commodities bull market to see the same action.. only MORE crazy. Im not saying this week, even this year, but the potential is there for a shift in market perception that brings BILLIONS of dollars to the exploration sector. Greed is powerful.. so is fear.....

The table has turned now though.. rather than longs taking a beating from shorts and short spread programs.. and predatory financings...covering with private placement shares and warrant kickers...

shorts now are taking a beating... sweating at the brow... head in their hands.. .and they dont even know when it s over.. Their greed has now turned to fear.. and every moment this stays halted gives them a new perspective on life....... a much needed one...

I don't own any NOT.. just came here to check out what i have heard from other bullboards on other stocks with some promising developments..

YOUR COMPANY DRILLED SOMETHING>. HAVE SOME FAITH..... GIVE THEM SOME TIME.... AND LET THEM DO THEIR JOBS>.. THERE IS NO NEED TO FLOOD THE COMPANY WITH CALLS AND EMAILS>> they know what is happening...

good luck ! your company may recieve a bidding war take over from other majors who need to prove up reserves.. congrats!!! this is the one in 1000 stock you look for... and you were lucky enough to have found it!

New Message
Please login to post a reply