HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Textbook Action

posted on Oct 05, 2007 02:30PM

MJ, I for one value your posts, not because they provide any guidance to me at all (no slap, I just don't need guidance) but because the peripheral information you provide and your obvious experience is of interest.

I have held this stock for close to 15 years, and intend to watch the company continue to develop as the various properties are further explored. I am in at well under $1.00 and have a considerable posiition (for a non institutional player).

I have often posted "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" to show that until this company realizes what I believe that they have, the shareprice fluctuations should be of little concern. My belief is based on the inital results, the fine portfolio of properties and the absence of company hype that I have learned to avoid over the years. Richard Nemis and John Harvey have impressed me with their slow and cautious approach (they have never suggested that we bet the farm on this company) while at the same time conveying their obvious delight at being part of  something significant.  I delight as they delight, and I can do so, not because of undue (or any) outside influence, but because I have done my DD, on my own terms and at my own pace, and I am satisfied with any risks associated with this venture.

This makes me immune (and more often amused) by pumpers and bashers both. The information we should all be concentrating on is that in the News Releases, and anything further that you can glean from the company.

Anyone who points a finger of blame, or questions "agendas" should be ashamed of themselves. Do your own homework and rely on your own efforts. If you venture into cyberspace and rely on the postings of anyone you don't personally know, and invest your hard earned money based on this type of ephemera, than you are truly a fool.

In the meantime, MJ, Bravekind, Franz, Canseco, Strato, Rosedale, and the rest of you louts, I will continue to read, with pleasure, your various postings, and will continue to invest according to my own plan (win or lose!).

Just onew more thing............

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wake me when we hit $20.00! (or when it's time for the AGM!)

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply