HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Stange/ eerie too

in response to by
posted on Oct 30, 2007 05:38PM

Sir BK

I felt like I was pulled through a kNOT hole backwards earlier until I listened to King Richards Beyond the Press video and a calm came over me.  Somehow I came through holding tight but it was close as I chastised myself for buying a small amount yesterday at $6.00.  I can never get the timing right.  Then I read the great Misfits Musings and realized it was only a minor flesh wound and then more calm.  Spooky!  Is this Halloween early?  The tricks played today could fool you but I am waiting for the treat.  The excellent quality of information and  support on this site will never cease to amaze me.  Thanks also to Agoracom as they will be fixing the annoying connection problem by Friday, apparently growing pains!  You should hire the Queen QQ_girl.  Here is  to a better day tomorrow for all.   

Notie Girl    

New Message
Please login to post a reply