HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Let's move on........please!!!!...

posted on Nov 08, 2007 04:02AM

Posting to help others is one thing....posting to help oneself only is another...we've been hashing the bashing for a number of days now...its time to move on or its time for Agoracom to make a decision and provide an IGNORE button or put the foot down on those they consider detrimental to the long term benefit of NOT's forum. 

The bottom line is this is NOT's forum...we partake in it and we put a lot of time into it...benefiting others is my goal...and I think there are many here give and many here take the information and support other shareholders are providing. 

There will always be people that go against the proverbial flow... this week it seems Al and MJ are the culprits...my opinion... doesn't really matter actually...an IGNORE button would help no doubt.  I think its really better the moderatation of the forum be asked to step in and make an ultimate decision....and I think soon would be best..

I feel the NOT ship a rocking...and its not the actual turbulent waters surrounding us doing it..it is the storm brewing inside the ships walls....lets diffuse please..its only a forum...and it is a great forum to be in so lets be happy in what we have offered to us. 

I hope all of us have a great day trading today... MM

New Message
Please login to post a reply