HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thoughts on next week

posted on Nov 24, 2007 02:17PM

I believe we will have a fantastic week. There has been enough time elapsed since the last PR, so I think we will get a PR with assays on 18 and others along with comments on further drilling. As I have said before, i think 18 will be the best hole with the exception of 5. 18 is a stepout and I believe they have stepped out on the next several holes and if their comments show mineralization with some massive or semi-massive, then we have definitely have a ore body that is mineable.

It will then be case of how big the ore body is. I think that with 4 drills going by January, we will know very soon whether we are part of a truly world class resource. There is another anomaly that i believe is several times bigger than the current one they are drilling and I hope they will drill it by January.

Lastly, we have heard that majors are sniffing around. Given the period of time since the last PR, I expect we will hear something on this front also. If all this comes through, we have to have big week. I would definitely not be short right now. I came to NOT late and I am long and holding for the big payoff. I think this week will tell us whether we will have short term double with a longer term 10 bagger potential.

New Message
Please login to post a reply