HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thia has been a spectacular year for this little company that could. From pennies a year ago to close to $4.00 with some spectaular swings to the upside.

Although I have remained blissfully asleep for most of the year, I have, on ocassion, opened one eye to review the posts on this great forum, and have chuckled at the attacks of nerves, soft and hard bashing etc. For all intents and purposes, we are one year into two of the splendid properties in this companies excellent portfolio, and we are well on our way.

I expect that 2008 will help us to understand more of the scope of the DE property, and will get us more than 50% of the way home at Windfall. These are truly exciting times for all.

An so, may I say to all who have held long and strong, and to those more recent passengers on the NOT train, well done! You're resolve and courage (and intelligent DD) will continue to pay off and make your futures that much brighter.

To those of you who celebrate Christmas, have a merry one! To those others, may the holidays find you well and happy and the new year find you prosperous.

The next chapter of the story will start mid January.

And to Richard Nemis and his mighty crew, many, many thanks, and keep up the good work.

Back to sleep now.

Wake me at $20.00.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply