HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Embry looks like a huckster on BNN!

posted on Jan 09, 2008 06:50PM

What the heck was that?? "Oh, yeah...we own some at Sprott ...Eric owns some...we think it's ok...I prefer stuff that's really inexpensive...(but he really LOVES some piece of crap in Sierrre Leone where they have "a huge position").

Look at the guy's eyes...shifty and smirky while he tells us how speculative Noront is. He may as well say..."please sell me your shares, Morons...". I note that there is no mention of giving up their shares anytime soon.

A little earlier in the show he reveals that he has tried to put money into the market, but nobody is selling their shares. That seems an important disclosure from this doddering old thief. Sure seems to tie in nicely with the low daily volume of Noront.

If I did not own a single share of this stock (and I own a lot of this stock! ), after watching this guy blow smoke I would be buying all I could get my hands on.

What is this crap about a "pencil"? I have been following this pretty closely and I haven't heard anything like that before. I think the guy is lying his A$$ off! LOL.

Thanks for the smile. I love this company! I do not believe I have ever been involved in something has all encompassing and just damn interesing as this little gem.

Can't wait to see where it goes...but I most certainly will.

Back to sleep now.

Wake me at $20.00 (or when some other huckster hits the airwaves LOL!)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply