HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

vancouver minning show

posted on Jan 21, 2008 10:49PM
i was there ,and guess what the topic of conversation was?stopped in at the Agoracom booth and put my name in for the draw for the 42 in.LCD,i did not get an Email from George so i guess i did not win.Listened to alot of big name speakers and they all said the same thing,they can not believe the government let it get so bad,without taking some action.But i did find out some interesting info from the Freewest booth.The guys there were helping me to understand the way the geology of the anomaly's in the ring of fire,to them and they work with Noront all the time too,it looks like the high mag. signatures are on the North side and they trend east/west on the anomaly's.So if we look at the anomaly trends ,the nickle/copper/PGMs seem to be along this edge,and thats the exact edge Noront is on!The guys were nice at Freewest and they will be drilling their 4 block property come April/may as soon as they find their drill targets along this edge.For those that did not know Noront had an option on these claims about a year or so  ago and got together with Probe and drilled three holes but on the south side of the anomaly and gave back the claims to Freewest,looks like to me they have learned alot about the geology since the last years.And i got to meet Yukondan at the gold panning booth and learned to pan gold.So if the markets tank,i am going to make my fortune in the bush panning some little creek in northern B.C. And QQ_ you do remind me what is real and important in life,i thank you,gratefully Paliman 
New Message
Please login to post a reply