HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

A "BUY" Confirmed Signal for NOT.

posted on Jan 23, 2008 05:22PM

I thought you may like to see a "BUY" confirmed signal for NOT that was issued today on American Bulls using candlestick patterns. Read the write up as it could be signaling a new leg up for us and if the overall Market trend can cooperate should assist any leg up.

http://www.americanbulls.com/StockPa...

By the way, the DOW had an intra day trading range of 640 points with very heavy volume over tuesday with breadth being strong. There was heavy short covering and if tomorrow has continued follow throught then purhaps the TSX and Venture will kick the bulls into action (TSX did have a postive finish and 460 point intra day range so it could be said the bulls did come out) that will only help our case for the new leg up in NOT SP. Metals did not fully particpate in todays rally so we do need it to help us with some bullish action tomorrow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply