HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: strategizing the sale of the double eagle and related claims

regarding your question:

jsq,

Thanks for your post and your view.

The question I have is why people such as yourself don't post a little more often.

diagnos inc (ADK) and I thought my work was done...lol

Also thank you for the work you lined up for us...lol ....Don...:)

don,

i have been out of town quite a bit lately, and besides you guys are doing a great job on this site sharing info and helping new forum readers to understand what they are looking at. i have little to add at this time. helium, qq girl, rockaur, and many others are doing some great work way above and beyond on our behalf.

unfortunately noront and the other area plays just require patience and that is wearing a bit thin on all of us. noront mgmt appears to be doing all they can and making the correct decisions so nothing to do but wait it out.

none of the area plays have an incentive to prove up a "small" part of their resource and then get picked off by a major in the early stages of this game. the comments about how friedland had this same worry about getting picked off by a major to early in the game (a very logical worry) with the voiseys bay deposit is a great analogy.

any firm that thinks they have the mother lode is trying to balance their efforts to get the most for their shareholders, which means proving up in the shortest time frame possible. easy to say, hard to do.

all the best,

be right and sit tight,

jsq

New Message
Please login to post a reply