HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

weekly wallace

posted on Feb 29, 2008 05:36PM

First, a great week. Hats off.

Noront makes new highs in the face of today's mess.... reminds me of August, September when the market was brutal... the bright lights shine that much brighter. Amazing to see it hang in all day long.

NOT volume grew as the week wore on... I won't say panic to get in, or a short cover, but, certainly interest is building. Could it be that the confirmation of 2 anomolies has aroused suspicion that there may actually be many finds to come. If that were the case, I too would want a bigger piece of this pie.

The FNC news and map were interesting. Working together with FNC on bordering anomolies is encouraging. Looks like alot of potential untapped nickel bordering/sharing the FNC land. Although it remains to be seen, I feel very strong that should we partner with FNC considerable value will be added on both sides... preferably we will have taken up 9.99% of there stock by now. You might as well map out Eagle 4, 5, maybe 6 along FNC border. While you are at it, connect a few of these dots.

Looks like the warrants will be excersized soon.... I suspect if a pull back came under $6.00, a lot of new money would be dug up from under the mattress, or pulled out of the home and find it's way into the good ship NOT. Although I think $6 is done, should it happen, I hope to have the courage to do just that.

Finally, I will be attending PDAC Monday with a few friends, flying in Sunday, hope to see or meet some of you there. Like others on the board, I too have a little one on the way,( congrats Snezzer), but, managed to get away for this important event.

Regarding the little one, I did what I would consider the right thing should we have a boy, and suggested Dick as the name, to which I was met with some disdain. Not sure why, and my pleas regarding the name of our leader were not welcome... perhaps Johnny.... any damn thing but Sue. lol

It seems the weeks ahead should prove just as interesting as the week that just passed. Someone wrote months ago that March would be an amazing month for news, it appears that writer was spot on.

not financial advise, due your own dd

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply