HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

All of our Eagles

posted on Mar 13, 2008 05:50PM

Good Evening NOT

A few months ago I posted a piece titled "The Wake Up Call."  I get the feeling I will need to post something similar somtime soon, perhaps after Double Eagle 3.  Our stock is drifting with the market, waiting for news.  I wonder what the average investor watching this stock is doing.

Aside from traders, I suspect most here are long.  To all my long friends I ask, do you have your full position?  Are you ready?  There are many bits of news that will come in the next few months.

I know there can be (there has to be at some point) misses, but, on so many fronts we can see news that will move this stock much higher.   

For the fundamental guys, if you realize that these type of finds come in clusters or bunches, I suspect any premium in the stock price can more then be made up for with a 3rd find, or simply confirming high grade assays at DE2.  But what about tonnage? etc... If you used this rationale, where would you have been after the first find at VB or even the first hit at #2 VB?

I suspect DE2 is not the Ovoid (VB), but, if you had the opportunity to add or take a position in VB after the second find, would you have?  Come on, be honest.... a long position, would you have?  Did you see the timeline earlier today on VB.... did you see how much the stock ran after the second find?  It did take time, but, Diamondfields did run, and it ran hard.  Would you have added to your position in Diamondfields upon news of the Ovoid?

Or would you be wondering how they are going to get power to Voisey Bay, or how much the roads are going to cost?   To my NOT family, these are issues that we will not have to deal with.  This company is not going to mine the ore...

" All of our Eagles" will be sold to the highest bidder.  The major can deal with the issues of producing the nickel, copper, silver, platinum, palladium, gold, REE's  out of these high end eagles.  (no offence to the excellent posters who answered these points on infrastructure.  I appreciate you shareing your knowledge and instight with us all.  Please continue.)...  clearly these issues can be overcome.

Lets not take our eyes off the prize.

I suggest we stay on the topic of finding Eagles.... let the majors worry about the infrastructure etc.  If VB could answer all the infrastructure questions, I susptect  DE will too.  (granted VB had the water to ship the goods.)

In summary, I am happy R. Nemis and N. Novak are on holidays.  You see, taking a break while too very important drills are turning on NOT land, and one on SPQ jv'd land is fine by me... I supspect they will be very busy when they return. 

If, per chance, Neil and Richard didn't actually plan a holiday, at the same time, right in the middle of one of the most exciting drill programs either of their companies has seen, I would understand.  Perhaps it isn't a holiday they are on afterall... and maybe news is forthcoming.... maybe wishfull thinking on my part.  It seems good news follows holidays...  here's to hope.

Happy Saint Patty's to all... somehow I feel we all have the luck of the Irish for being part of this.... or perhaps god has infact blessed all of us NOT shareholders.  (thank you herb).  All my best.

not financial advise, due your own dd.

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply