HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My hopes and dreams

posted on Apr 26, 2008 07:12AM
I just do not understand the thinking of some of the posters here,how can anyone think that our Noront team would cover up bad assey results for an extended time for what money.That kind of thinking to me anyway,is flawed,and this is why i say this.First and foremost these guys that run Noront are professionals,that have invested there lives,more than there lives there soles,just look at the time they put in for us.These guys are the company, how can anyone think that they will intentionally harm the company by holding back potentially harmfully information for longer than needed to produce a legal release to the share holders.Remember these guys are the company,their heart,their sole,they have invested a life time,to harm us they have to harm themselves,to me does not fit the events.A couple of weeks ago Mr.Novak told a group of investors that the assays were taking a long time but were expecting them by next wensday,that was for last wensday.Does anyone think he would stand up in front of a group of potential investors and tell them a bold faced lie,and then have to eat crow and tell them a week later that the assays were not accurate within acceptable range if he knew?.Look at the time line folks they did not know much before us,and the MM mite have known before them,remember this company is their heart,and sole,just like its our hopes and dreams.In my eyes Mr Nemis handled this in the most professional way he could.We have heard that this company is his Baby that he has raised from infancy,to what hurt it? I for one will keep the faith,paliman
New Message
Please login to post a reply