HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A few things.....

posted on May 24, 2008 02:28PM

Cylinder.....your last post..... excellent in my opinion.

There has been some very interesting discussion here today. Regarding the comment that some of the longs have been selling, for the record, the only shares I have sold were a small portion of my holdings to cover margin when the stock dipped below $3.00. Once the stock moved back above $3.00, I bought them back, and have picked up a few more since.

Another poster, one of the larger retail holders on this board, has sold only enough to cover some prior committments. He would have sold even less if the share price was where it should be.

Which brings me to another point. Honestly, I am disappointed in the current undervalued share price. I know this is idealistic of me, but I think the price is very unfair to anyone forced to sell at this time. Shareholders reasonably should have been able to sell for a much higher price for this stage of development.

Who do I blame for this? I wish I knew for sure. The lab errors, yes. Manipulators, definitely! Noront management, I really don't think so. Richard et al have not steered me wrong yet, or given me any reason to doubt them, but I admit a little piece of me wonders why they could not have released at least a tidbit of information to support the share price. Hopefully, and I do believe, we will understand their strategy, at some time in the future.

Good luck to all.......Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply