HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: NOT

in response to by
posted on Jul 06, 2008 08:56AM

There has been some evident frustrattions being expressed last week by many NOT investors concerning some well awaited news (assays and 43-101 at Eagle1) and the share price dip.

During a brief conversation between Canseco and Richard on July 3rd, Canseco has brought some of Richards comments:"the lack of news being released is another part. (Canseco says) My impression was that this is the bigger part in his opinion. Then he (Richard) said, "but that is about to change...."

The following morning, July 4th, NOT was halted and the 43-101 on Eagle1 was released. This is what I call business. And I am convinced that it is just the beginning.

I would not be surprised if some news about important mergers and/or acquisitions would be in the making? Richard and the new guys are working out some strategy and this is not done in a week; probably part of the reason for all the delays? Patience.

Not pumping, just very optimistic.

JH

New Message
Please login to post a reply