HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Misfit's Mid-Afternoon Musings for Monday, August 11, 2008

Misfit,

As a fellow old timer (I have held this stock for over 17 years) I must respectfully disagree with your comments concerning RN.

I can think of nobody better suited to take this company through the next stages and quite possibly to an eventual buy out. I find comments concerning RN's "focus, energy and daily demands" to be insidious and, again respectfully, wrong headed.

As this company continues to grow and prosper, RN will continue to make the appropriate decisions about who to bring on board. He has not made a mistep to date and there were plenty of opportunities to do so.

This has not been "his baby" since the early 1990's. It has been his life since 1980. In the last 17 years I have not had a single day when I questioned this guy's judgement, ability, stamina, smarts or loyalty to shareholders.

That is saying something, not least of all because as a litigation lawyer, questioning people is what I do.

I will add this as well in response to your comment that RN's greatest skills come from being a lawyer. Rubbish. I think that RN's talents were wasted being a lawyer; he found his true abilities once he got out of private practice (although I have no doubt that he had fun practicing and was quite good at it!).

If you want to take some comfort in RN's ability to handle a larger scale operation, I suggest that you spend a few moments with his Bio on the Noront website.

I have stayed clear of this thread until now because I saw no merit in the random musings of bored investors reacting in large measure to crappy market conditions.

But know this. I stand with RN. My considerable investment stands with RN. Your preferences as to how the company should be run, or when news should be released, or how often you should be updated is irrelevant to me and I trust, many other long term investors.

It wasn't you or other second guessers who got us here, who found these properties, who assembled this team, who put us on the map, or with respect, who will make us rich.

That guy was RN and his team doing what they know how to do.

RN stretched too thin? Don't make me laugh. The guy has hardly warmed up yet.

See you at $20.00

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply