HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Number 2 is good and we can grease the wheel to get it moving. We need press releases so stock share price increases. Also this may require more public relation type guest appearances on select programs. It is ridiculas for a company with these assets to have SP diminish in value as it has the past several weeks. There is a lot of talk here, but how much reaches the JQ Public? How many stock portfolio managers have been told about NOT? I get 20 emails daily from advice so called wizards and no one has mentioned NOT. Why not? Today I had a company with SP of $0.0001/share recommended. Not is Not a one product company. These assets are fabulous! Who is suppossed to be in charge of PR at Not? This person needs to get this great message out. If any of you know who it is please get after him. I agree Richard is doing a great organizational job, but he needs to nudge and activate PR. I believe if investor relations did its job we would be four times our current value within this month.

New Message
Please login to post a reply