HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I think it's obvious the market wants more tonnage and more Nickel. The chormium isn't getting any value no matter how much it's currently worth. If Eagle 2 would have been more drill cores with Nickel with significant grades even half as good as hole five from E1 I think we'd be singing adifferent tune or at least the analysts would be?

I don't discount the Chromium but when SPQ and Co. were drilling cores with it did you really give s%#*. Long term it adds billions in value.

It's also the state of the market weighing us down. There are however some stocks out there that have held there won pretty well, I just hope we get the bounce back in share price that we deserve and sooner rather than later.

If a junior were to drill a hole like #5 today I wonder what impact it would have in todays market?

regards,

Oz

New Message
Please login to post a reply