HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Your question is fair and good...if you trust that those who put those plans forward will abide by them once they have their vote and power. Each will say what they want to get the power. For me, it boils down to whom I can trust. Current management has done very little to dissapoint me. Sure, no one liked the assay delays for Eagle 2 and I would of liked to see management buy some stock in the market in the last few weeks, or come out and say that their is no material changes in Noront to explain the low share price etc...but these are very minor details to me and should be for most. The Rosseau group on the other hand has a reputation of thinking of themselves first and shareholders a distant second. So no matter what carrot they dangle in front of me, I will stay with the team I trust!!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply