HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Solidarity, Strength & Strategy

posted on Oct 09, 2008 07:47AM

Good Morning Folks:

There was mention in one of the many posts from the past 18 hrs that the reaction of the share price this morning would be an indicator of the reception of Rousseau’s intent. I noted a spike to $1.25 and then deterioration from there to the present price which is still better than the open.

Finally some increase in SP, but today this does not make me happy. I think it lends some insight to the credibility and market reception of Rousseau’s plan though.

I know that there are a lot of posters here in NOT that contributed to STOP the reverse split of SPQ which I observe now as having been the right thing to do then.

Today we have identified the snake in our backyard that has been stalking us through the long grass. My knee jerk reaction is to lend my voice to the reactionary war cry here, get tribal, pursue, beat, gut and eat this predator. However, I have not voted with my proxy yet and will not do so until I hear from Richard and the gauge reaction of this forum.

When I bought into Noront, one of the key aspects of the company for me was the maturity of the board (read age). Their career time line coincided with my investment horizon. But the world has changed dramatically since that date. With the appointment of a new & qualified management team and the silent treatment from NOT re Windfall and assays, I have been expecting that some revelation was in the works to bloom the SP so that Nemis et al could glide into the sunset with gilded sails. But I did not expect this.

Although I have not been one of the ‘call the office’ guys and have never met Mr. Nemis, I have built a very healthy respect for the gentleman through this strong community of retail investors … thank you. Therefore I will wait for Richard’s address to us, and then watch the reaction of this forum. The SPQ experience proved the strength of our solidarity. We have similar power, perspective and expertise here. This forum is the bane of these old-world corporate raiders.

We must make our votes count people, with solidarity we become a larger voice and that represents strength, maybe more than 9.2%. Including all of the present BOD's shares, maybe more than 30% . With our real world perspective, expertise and skills we can win this, but we need a strategy for the survival of our company ... Hell, I need a strategy for survival.

New Message
Please login to post a reply