HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

just read d12's comments and the other posts

posted on Oct 17, 2008 12:56PM

d12 makes some very good points the least of which is the fact that we are all holding NOT shares for one and only one reason i.e to maximise our shares and make as much money as we possibly can from our investment. I've read Rosseaus arguements and listened to them ad nauseum, and the bottom line for them is to also make money, but here is the difference , they would sell NOT tomorrow if they can get a two or three bagger, whereas the majority of us longs believe that NOT is at the very least a ten bagger heading to fifteen or twenty and we are willing to wait. Based on the ore anaysis that we have now and the projections of the many geologists there is no question that McFaulds is a huge ore body, possibly one of the largest ever discovered in NA and Noront is at the forefront, and all of this has been accomplished in one year.

I also have a great deal of faith in the integrity of Richard and his team especially John Harvey. Therefore I was surprised to read that Richard is looking to step down in the near future and that they are actively looking for a replacement. Hopefully Richard stays on in a different role e.g. Chairman of the Board. My votes are already in for the RN team but I need to say the following Noront without Richard Nemis around presents a whole different set of dynamics. Lets be honest , would be be as passionate about our investment in NOT if it was headed up by a Bruce Durham or a Kirk McKinnon. I'd wager we would still fight to maximise our return but would the passion and the dream still be there. With a passionate RN we are part of the dream with someone else at the helm ....well need I say more.

Old Joe says we're making inroads with the Institutional guys , we really wont know until the AGM but I can tell you this AGM will have a whole different set of values than last years. I somehow don't think they'll be playing Johny Cash this time around. I'll be there supporting RN and it would sure be great if we could fill the room with folks from this board to at least show Richard that he not only has our proxy support but also our respect.

GLTA longs

New Message
Please login to post a reply