HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: A Modest Proposal for a Change in Leadership - Show Me!

A Modest Proposal for a Change in Leadership - Show Me!

posted on Oct 20, 2008 07:31AM

Rosseau wants a chance to lead our company. Excellent. Good for them. Way to go! Gotta admire initiative!

So here's what I propose.

They obviously have a lot of money to hire proxy agents, wage propaganda wars, and hey, buy our shares at $5.00 each.

They should take thaqt money, stop all this foolishness, and do something I, as a shareholder really care about...

I propose that they get themselves a few drills (lots out there must be standing idle given the current market conditions), and find me the following:

1. One drill core from Windfall greater than 52 OZ of gold per ton;

2. One drill core from a New Eagle averaging over 7% nickle

3. One drill core from a new Blackbird averaging over 40% Chromite.

That's all. They say they know what they are doing, have all this expertise, and can do WAY better than Richard and his crew. Ok. Show me. Let's see what you can come up with.

But you better hurry. Because the vote's in a couple of weeks. And I'm not moved by promises or empty rhetoric or propaganda.

I like results. I'm a show me kind of guy.

So show me. Or get out of Dodge little doggies.

I'm heading for $20.00 a share. with Richard Nemis

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply