HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: I wonder IF and HOW the management team (titles/roles) will change.

It is F.E.A.R. like this that drives the SP down....emotional B.S.

This forum is very educational, a plus for most novices, but the real issue is that NOT is an excellent exploration and development project that takes time to mature. Until maturity is reached it is a bunch of investors trying to make a buck. Some are calm long term investors and others buy and sell as the financial opportunity finds itself......picking up a little percentage points as they can. I wish I had done some of that so I could buy now while it is low, but I listened to the "long on NOT" retoric and have to wait a long while to get back to my purchase price.

Let's give the board a chance because they are probably as greedy as the rest of us. Meantime someone come up with a plan on how we can get names and phone numbers of shareholders without this information getting all over the web.

Thanks everyone for your contributions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply