HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A lot of this could have been avoided.....

posted on Nov 14, 2008 07:08AM

had the creators of the proposed PP and the options to directors, been reasonable.

Let me explain my position.

I agree that there is a good chance the new BOD will cause our share value to rise.

Why?

Well because they will remove the shackles that have been in part, responsible for the share price being where it is.

Many posters have commented over the last many months, that they see manipulation on our stock frequently. I happen to believe this as well. It is interesting to note that one of their tactics was to consistently drop the price by dropping the "ask" with 100 share lots. Now that the price is below a dollar, the board lot changes to 500 shares, so lately that is what they have had to use to walk the price down.

Do any of us think the authors of this manipulation are not, one in the same as all, or most of the participators in the proposed PP. This is what makes the PP price wrong.

Another reason the share price will rise, is that the new board has tremendous resources to work with. What resouces am I referring to? The properties, the discoveries, and the operational staff assembled by.......wait for it.......Richard Nemis!

I would like to further comment that the new BOD may very well have a great plan going forward, specifically the use of any new PP funds, and that is all well and good, but the price of the PP was still wrong.

How do I know the price is wrong?

-The preliminary Economic Assessment says $3.60 per share, for only Eagle 1

-the chromite is worth so much that the share price should be ??? I can't say it....could be construed as pumping. Let's just say Crazydik would be awake, and running around like a four year old, on a diet of expresso and chocolate, with a new puppy!

-try buying 25 million shares in the open market and see where you end up. Rosedale always says the market prices in the truth.

As I said in my subject line, a lot of this could have been avoided had they been reasonable.

What would be reasonable? How about, as Miskealp1 suggested, $2.00 for the PP. Still one heck of a bargain, and yet $30 million more in Noront's treasury, than with the proposed price. They would still be able to average down considerably, and along with this, pick up as many shares as they like in the open market.

As far as the options are concerned, how about a strike price of $3.00. Should be easy to obtain, given everything already known about Noront, yet still below most of the options held by the hard working employees of Noront, most of whom have been labouring on our behalf for much longer the the 2 weeks the new BOD has been at the helm.

Is there anything unreasonable in what I am suggesting?

I go on record as stating that I would be amenable to my above suggestions as a compromise, and will gladly shut my mouth if these changes are made.

Then we can all charge forward together......whoops.........almost forgot something, I also want Richard Nemis added to the board to protect the retail shareholders interests.

Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply