HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

One last update on the website idea..

posted on Feb 20, 2009 01:12PM

Without getting slapped and tied up...I just want to again confirm that I will be willing to set us up a website...more particularly the entire Ring of Fire investment community.

I'll make this short and sweet so it can't become another topic in the end.

If you would like the website to be initiated I need some volunteers and I'll need to know that we in fact want one. If I get a chance I will post this to the other ROF sites to get some reaction. I don't want to start something no one wants. I see I have 29 hands today, but truly I think within minutes of my posting the offer the topic flew in another direction and the whole idea lost flight.

So once again.

If you would like a web site set up for the Ring of Fire Investment Community please just click da lil green thumb. If you did it before please do it again here and I'll see if we get a better response. This site has a lot of members and really 29 hands aren't many, albeit with due respect 29 hands are 29 members who would like this site started, and for me that may just be enough to move forward with it.

Thanks everyone.

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply